45+ Team Tournament
This tournament will be held at Bridgeport Sports Club, 11660 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC. See map below for precise location.
Early Summer 45+ Team Tournament
Sunday, May 7, 2023 starting at 9:00am
Presenting the Early Summer 45+ Team Table Tennis Tournament on Sunday, May 7, 2023. On the heals of the extremely competitive BC Open, this tournament is all about having fun with your friends 45 and over, and playing lots of matches. The team format is really popular these days because it benefits both tournament directors and players alike. It consists of teams of 3-4 players with round robin play between teams. The members of the two best performing teams then go on to play in a single elimination-style tournament. The remaining teams will compete in a consolation version of an elimination tournament.
The tournament will be held at Bridgeport Sports Club, 11660 Bridgeport Road, Richmond. This centrally-located table tennis club has been a Richmond feature for more than two decades, and is close to local eateries and other amenities.
- Each team is expected to have a minimum of three (3) players and a max of four (4) players
- Top three (3) players combined ranking points shall not exceed 3500 points
- Entry deadline is Sunday, April 30 at 5pm. Late entires will not be accepted.
- Drop off your entry along with payment at Bridgeport Sports Club during operating hours.
- Email your entry to: email@example.com
- Tournament date: Sunday, May 7, starting at 9am.